An exterminator that specializes in ridding a house and commercial properties of bed bugs.
A specialty boutique that carries a number of locale specific sporting events like the College World Series or the once every four years Olympic swim trials.
New puppy watching services for first time dog owners.
Writing coaches for students who are applying to colleges and medical schools.
These are the kind of businesses that most consumers do not really know about until they are needed. When a consumer is in search of a unique service or product they most often rely on an internet search. Businesses who work with a professional website development team will often find more success in getting their goods and services in the hands of potential clients and customers.
Could Website Security Software Help Your Business Reach Its Goals?
Did you know that users form an opinion of a website within 50 milliseconds of the page loading? For this reason it is important to make sure that your website development team understands the importance of both website security software and development. In fact, creating a website that is secure can help your clients know that your website is a safe place to purchase their merchandise. Consider some of these other statistics about today’s hottest software companies that are creating the most effective digital marketing strategies:
- 47% of users expect a web page to load within two seconds, if not they will leave that page and go onto another site.
- 94% of people cited web design as the main reason they rejected or mistrusted a website.
- 48% of consumers cited the design of a website as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business.
- 62% of companies that designed a website paid specific attention to platforms that will enhance both mobile functions and increasing sales.
- 80% of companies that do not meet their revenue goals attract 10,000 monthly website visitors or fewer.
- 38% of online visitors indicate that they stop engaging with a website if they find the layout is unattractive.
- Size matters. In fact, websites that have 51 to 100 pages produce 48% more traffic than websites that have 50 or fewer pages.