Finding the right management team is not always an easy task. In fact, without the help of a well executed HR executive search, finding the right hires for a management team can seem like an impossible task. From finding a potential pool of candidates to vetting the top applicants, the hiring process is more and more challenging as the country continues to benefit from a strong economy. For this reason, there are a number of companies who solicit the help of a job placement agency to help them find the important hires who they are looking for.
In addition to helping with the finding of new talent, another important function of an HR executive search team is helping companies keep their best hires. From onboard training to helping make sure that employees are recognized for their efforts, it is increasingly important to make sure that companies do what they can to protect the talent resources who they find. In a time when many companies are finding it difficult to engage and keep Millennials, who have been called the Job Hopping Generation, it should come as no surprise that the services of human resources consulting firms have become even more important.
The fact of the matter is that a 2016 Gallup poll indicates that six of every 10 Millennials are open to a new job at any given time. This means that more than any other generation, companies are at risk of losing Millennials at any time. By implementing the latest retention strategies, however, companies can find ways to keep the workers who were not only expensive to find in the first place, but also to train once they are hired.
Consider these facts and figures about the talent acquisition industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- A 25% increase compared to the year 2013, 2.7 million workers voluntarily left their jobs at the end of June 2015.
- HR executive search firms help their clients develop the best onboarding procedures to help make sure that the talent you find remains on you staff.
- 86% of companies that have implemented employee recognition programs indicate that they have seen an increase in worker happiness.
- Only 20% of workers believe their manager is doing a good job of encouraging them to do their best work, according to a recent Gallup poll.
- With 27 women heading major firms, the percentage of female CEOs in Fortune 500 companies topped 5% for the first time in the first quarter of 2017.
- Gender-diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their peers, according to McKinsey’s research. This research also indicates that ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to outperform their peers.
Whether you are looking for a new management leader or you are trying to hire someone for to lead sales, today’s job market often requires the help of an experienced outplacement service company, as well as their proven HR strategies.