They matter when it comes to making friends when you move to a new city.
They matter when it comes to meeting people at a new job.
The especially matter when it comes to helping your business capture the attention of potential customer.
Fortunately, with the use of the latest search engine optimization platforms, you can make sure that your company is as social as making new friends, meeting new coworkers, and capturing the attention of an interested party.
The best marketing agencies understand the value of the latest search engine optimization strategies, as well as the creation of the most intriguing organic content. Website design, social media posts, and other digital marketing techniques help businesses make the connections they need to make sure that their companies are successful.
Interesting lists, engaging photos and videos, and other posts can help a business connect with potential customers. In fact, the latest research shows that quality content can drive traffic to a blog by up to 2000%. Once you get customers following a blog, they are more likely to stay up to date on the latest products and services that your business offers. You do not have to write about every product and service that your company offers when you are creating content for a blog, but you do need to create content that matters.
With the Use of the Latest Search Engine Optimization Techniques You Can Grow Your Customer Base
Decades ago, businesses could connect with their customers through television commercials and newspaper advertising. As more and more customers rely on digital platforms to help them watch their latest shows and get the latest news, however, it should come as no surprise that marketing methods are changing as well. Consider some of these facts and figures about the latest digital marketing strategies and how they are helping businesses of all sizes connect with their current and potential customers and clients:
- Because readers are looking for quality writing, long form content greater than 1,000 words receives more likes and shares more often than shorter content.
- 97.65% of the people who visit your website will never convert into a new lead or customer, so you have to generate a lot of traffic so that the 2% to 3% who do can have an impact on your business.
- A bounce rate, which measures people who navigate away from a site after viewing only a single page, increases by 50% if a website takes an extra two seconds to load.
- Even consumers who make in store purchases are influenced by digital searches. In fact, 82% of searchers use their phones before making up their minds on a purchase decision.
- 33% of Americans regularly check their email throughout the day. In fact, approximately 16% check their email four to six times a day.
- 50% of all searches are four or more words, so it is becoming increasingly important to make sure that your search engine optimization includes phrases that your customers are searching.
Connections will always matter, so if you want to make sure that your business is successful it today’s digital age you need to find the right platform to help you connect with its current and future customers.